Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Marshmallow Tree?!

18 hours and 20mins after my previous post....

Well yeah, minutes ago I was google-ing to get some idea for the name of my marshmallow layer and I couldn't believe what I read.....

Did u guys know that marshmallow is actually a kind of medical confection?? It was used to cure sore throat by the Eygptians. Instead of using sugar, flour, eggs and blah blah blah to make marshmallow, they are actually made from Althaea officinalis, the marshmallow plant (of course that's not a plant that grows marshmallow...XD)

I can't believe there's a plant named marshmallow and it's for curing sore throat...LOL! How awesome is that! Come on! can someone give me a WOW sound effect?!



p.s:  Please don't tell any kids about this because they are just gonna eat marshmallow and tell mommy they just want to "cure" sore throat =P

No comments:

Post a Comment