Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Reason

9 hours and xxx mins later...

Well, reading the post that I wrote 9 hours ago, I feel kinda dumb actually. I can't believe I posted and talked about the weather in my very first post. It seems so lame to me. Well actually I can explain that.

For me, writing about the weather in my new blog is just like when you meet with a new friend and you're running out of topic to chat with him/her. Weather is always the first topic that will come across my mind. The story will be something like this:
A: " Hey hello, nice to meet you Ms.B!"
B: " Hi Mr.A, are you C's friend?"
A: " Yes, yes I am."
B: " I heard C said you're working at XXX Bank right?"
A:" Ermmm...ya..."
After a long pause.....

B: " Hmmm.... I think it's going to rain.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment