Monday, May 16, 2011

OMG !

38 hours after my last post....




Few weeks ago I ter-watched an episode of River Monster which was talking about the Amazon man-killer or man-eater catfish. I can't really remember the fish's name actually. Anyway, can you imagine with this super gigantic catfish with a size of a baby whale, how many 清蒸白须公 (steamed catfish) can be made? I guess it's like the next 10years you will feel disgusting when eating this fish. LOL



Hmmm... the awesome part in this episode is there's a kind of blood-sucking catfish which can also be found in the Amazon River. Okay, the super OMG part is there's a case which this fish accidentally entered a guy's penis when the pity fella was peeing in the river. Ok, just watch the video... 






p.s: Seriously, I really don't know anything about Amazon River so u guys can just click into it and have a look.=P

2 comments: